- We offer Genuine GM Accessories including: GM wheels, GM chrome accessories, assist steps, bed liners, bed mats, mudflaps, bed caps, bug shields, floor mats, and more available upon special order.
- We also offer Non-GM Accessories including: B&W Gooseneck & 5th Wheel Systems, grille guards, assist steps, chrome accessories, bed steps, Truxedo soft folding tonneau covers, among others available for special order.
- We have tires of all sizes for all kinds of vehicles. We offer Michelin, Goodyear, BFG, Toyo and Kumho. Other brands are available on special request.
- We offer Corvette tires (run flat/non-run flat). These include Michelin Pilot Sport Tires (PS2 and Cup Tires), Goodyear Eagle F1 and Hoosier Racing Slicks. We can mount, balance and road force test Corvette tires.
- We also offer many styles of specialist wheels, OEM wheels, and a wide variety of replacement lug nuts.
Parts (800) 914-6404
Parts Manager- ImperialPhone : (308) 882-4295Doug MitchellParts Manager- ImperialPhone : (308) 882-4295
Doug is one of our two Parts Managers who is very talented at his career. When asking him what his favorite part about working at Harchelroad Motors is his answer is simple "the challenge". Whether it's figuring out what part a customer needs, what parts or accessories are compatible with what, or making sure shipments show up and go out smoothly and on time. Doug also loves dealing with customers whether it's over the phone or they come in in person. Doug always rises to the occasion to make sure the customer is completely satisfied. With nearly 15 years of experience at Harchelroad Motors Doug has an extensive knowledge about parts, accessories, and components, but his specialty is farm machinery equipment parts which he is very skilled and educated at. When he's not at work Doug enjoys to hunt, golf, and loves NASCAR.
Parts Manager- ImperialPhone : (308) 882-4295Jason KimbleParts Manager- ImperialPhone : (308) 882-4295
Parts Manager-WaunetaPhone : 308-394-5555Donny AllenParts Manager-WaunetaPhone : 308-394-5555
- Replace fuel filter regularly on diesel engines to get better fuel mileage
- Put your tires to the penny test (ask for more info)
- Add fuel additive to your diesel pickup's gas tank to stop diesel fuel from gelling
- Check your brake fluid monthly
- Check your tires for proper inflation
- Check your tires for uneven wear
- Wash your vehicle regularly to keep accessories/wheels clean