Take the proper steps in vehicle maintenance by following these tips!
- Rotate your tires every other service or every 6,000-10,000 miles
- Have your alignment checked every 30,000 miles or once a year
- Replace fuel filters regularly to increase fuel mileage
- Put your tires to the Penny Test! (Ask for more info)
- Run your A/C in the winter from time-to-time
- Service your transmission every 50,000 miles
- Check your brake fluid monthly & top it off
- Service your vehicle every 3,000 miles
- Check your tires for proper inflation
- Have your brakes checked regularly
- Check your tires for uneven wear
Call and ask us for further information about keeping your vehicle in top shape!
Schedule your service online!